Thursday, July 21, 2011

the merc makeover!

i'm seeing major results from the bar method classes i've been taking, which is awesome b/c that shit is hard!  like omg-i'm-about-to-pass-out hard, but it's been $ well spent.  ask brad!  :)

the upper-lip + under-arm laser treatments seem to be working, but i'm only a few sessions in so i haven't got anything super conclusive to say about it just yet.

the clarisonic + shesheido skin regiment hasn't really paid off other than i'm not breaking out as much anymore, but i never was a pizza face in the first place so i'm a little hesitant to fully endorse either product.  i still have a terrible habit of picking my face, despite this video brad sent me, which you would think would discourage anyone from picking ever ever ever!  sorry!  rambling tangent!  anyhoooo...

next on my makeover to do list is to do something about my attire.  momz is always hounding me about how i need to dress like an adult and believe me i've tried, but i haven't been able to find a style to transition to that doesn't result in a big pile in my closet of unused clothes in 3-6 months.  so how to look elegant w/ minimal fuss?  answer: dresses!  it's a single piece of clothing w/ no top-to-bottom matching required, which means minimal thinking on my part.  whew!  thank god!  don't make me think anymore than i have to!  doing the math on how much i've already spent on my new fangled obsession is pretty fucking hard!  heh!    

No comments:

Post a Comment