Tuesday, August 2, 2011

where the f is my stuff?

omfg!  so i do a little dress shopping on ebay.  a few days later i get a msg from one of the ebay sellers i bought stuff from telling me they got a "failure to deliver" notice for my stuff.  i start to panic b/c the shit i bought ain't cheap!  the ebay seller tells me to call the post office it was delivered to in order to try to intercept the package and the post office peeps tell me they've already sent it back to the seller.  i let the seller know my stuff is being sent back to them and i start digging around why shit went south.  ends up it doesn't matter what shipping address you have up on ebay if you pay w/ paypal.  granted it's my fault for not updating my paypal shipping address, but you would think since you're buying shit off of ebay they will use the address listed on ebay.  anyhow, i have address forwarding active from when we moved to the eastside, which is good until november 2011.  the usps package tracking site kept saying stuff was being sent back to the seller.  i just called the post office again to see where my stuff was so i could either contact the seller(s) to ask what the new shipping charges were or pick them up if they were chillin' at the old address' post office.  ends up my packages were actually being forwarded to my new address and should be here any day now.  moral of the story is 1) make sure ALL your addresses are up to date and 2) usps package tracking sucks whale balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment